Thursday 2 June 2011

New to blogging. June 2nd 2011

Well, having seen so many teachers writing blogs, I thought that I would give it a go...
Why have I decided to do this? To help me be more reflective of my practice, to share ideas with others and, hopefully, learn a lot!
Will anyone read this, comment or will it just be my ramblings sitting there in cyber space... Well, if doing this becomes a useful way to reflect upon my teaching, (something I am often telling the children to do about their work!) it will serve a useful purpose indeed.
Off to get started on the end of year reports now...

3 comments:

  1. You are beginning with similar aims to me - good luck with it all and enjoy your new reflective writing space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Anna... if your first ever comment came from someone as highly esteemed as Tom then I think that's a promising start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words Tom... I hope that this becomes a valuable tool.

    ReplyDelete