Wednesday 27 June 2012

Campnanowrimo

I HAVE DONE IT :)
Yes, I  have managed to write 50 000 words in a month (51, 490 to be precise!)
I am going to save it in lots of places and leave it for a while before coming back to read through and edit. I plan to put some extracts on my blog - would be really interested in feedback.
The whole point was to see if I could write that much and try to tie it into a coherent story. I have never written this much before and am really pleased that I did it :O)
One day I hope to write something that will be published. In the meantime I will keep on practising.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, what an achievement. Yes, I agree, save, save and save some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Will leave for a while and when I have done some editing will post some on here...

      Delete
  2. ooh congrats hun wow thats alot!!! cannot wait to read!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- just read your review of Hunger Games :)
      I will definitely post some extracts on the blog to get some feedback. But leaving it alone for a few months so I can read with 'fresh eyes'.

      Delete